work highly appreciated

General discussions Concerning Iraqi Higher Education

Moderator: Al-Wahedi

azaki

work highly appreciated

Post by azaki »

Dear,

I truly and highly appreciate your work in this site, it is important to gather Iraqis so they can exchange information and help each others.

I am M.Sc. in Civil Engineering 1989 Baghdad, BTS (A French diploma much similar to MCE) in Networks administration and security Paris 2003, and currently doing an MBA in the UK. I finished third year in French literature (evening studies 1995) college of languages university of Baghdad but unfortunately I couldn't do the last year.

I had some teaching experience for the institute of technology during first half of 90s (voluntary work), teaching computer programming languages (FORTRAN and BASIC).

I am thinking seriously of continuing for Ph.D. in an area that covers small parts of my life experiences, engineering + IT + management, but I have no clue on how to proceed. It seems that I must accept areas of interests of others (supervisors, corporations R&D, etc) rather than mine. I will need financial support during my research so what can I do?

Second, I am thinking about going to the UAE and find a suitable university there; maybe I will find support there?

Will appreciate help in this matter.

thanks

Ahmed
Al-Wahedi
Site Admin

Post by Al-Wahedi »

Dear Mr. Ahmad:

I suggest for you to visit our society website at: www.iraqihighereducation.org , then click on society members and feel free to contact Iraqi professors with a similar major or those living in UAE, as you requested.

Good Luck

Dr. Abduljabbar Al-Wahedi